- Go outside. Find a place away from traffic, preferably where there are trees, or expanses of wild, unmown grass, or thickets of shubbery.
- Listen. Listen beneath human-made noise to hear insects, birds, frogs, toads.
- Inhale. Fresh air carries glorious scents of flowers, wild onion, pine, mosses, wood smoke, rain. Scent contains memories of past life, and simpler times. Indulge.
- Observe. What is different than last week, besides discernable swelling of buds, warmer air, and more flowers?
- Seek whatever it is that soothes your soul.
- Exhale. Even in a world turned upside down, the sun rises, the sun sets, and everything is going to be alright. ~K