If you are BOOKING ON-LINE, your credit card will be charged at time the reservation is made. If you CALL TO BOOK, your credit card will not be charged until AFTER the tour is complete.
Jocassee Lake Tours Cancellation Policy:
- Cancellations 72 hours + prior will be issued an immediate refund.
- Cancellations 48 to 72 hours prior will be issued a gift certificate (valid for 1 year) for the full amount of the tour.
- Cancellations 24 to 48 hours prior will be charged 1/2 the price of the tour, but issued a gift certificate (valid for 1 year) for the other half.
- Reservations cancelled 24 hours or less will be charged in full.
- If the tour is cancelled due to inclement weather, a refund or gift certificate will be issued. Please let us know your preference.
- Jocassee Lake Tours reserves the right to CANCEL if less than 6 people are booked, or in the case of inclement weather.
IF JOCASSEE LAKE TOURS HAS TO CANCEL DUE TO INCLEMENT WEATHER, WE WILL NOTIFY YOU BY TEXT & EMAIL BY 7:00 AM FOR MORNING TOURS AND 12:00 NOON FOR THE AFTERNOON TOURS. WE WILL CONTACT YOU TO RESCHEDULE, OR ISSUE A REFUND.