JOCASSEE LAKE TOURS
Your Portal To Lake Jocassee and the Jocassee Gorges
YEAR ROUND TOURS
SC Governor's Executive Order
SC CLOSES ALL STATE PARKS
South Carolina has closed all State Parks through April 30. Governor Henry McMaster today issued Executive Order 2020-16, which orders the closure of all public access points to the state’s beaches, as well as closure of all public boat ramps, landings and other access points on the state's lakes, rivers and waterways. “As a result of behavior observed this past weekend by the Department of Natural Resources and SLED, it has become necessary to close public access to our state’s beaches, and to close boat ramps and landings on our state’s lakes, rivers and waterways until further notice. The order does not impact the rights of private property owners living on beaches, lakes, rivers, or waterways in any way. We will keep you updated.
YOU CAN PURCHASE A GIFT CERTIFICATES ON LINE FOR YOUR FUTURE TOUR
Gift Certificates Lake Tours Warm Season First Sunday Expeditions Gift Certificates make the perfect gift. Times: Wed, Sat and Sun: 10 am - 2 pm with PATRICK MCMILLAN We will all get through this together Price: $55 Adults / $50 Kids 4-15 Times: 11 am - 3 pm / COOL SEASON
Plan for our bright future. Sunday Afternoon: 2:30 - 5:30 pm Times: 10 am - 2 pm / WARM SEASON Price: $45 per person Price:$80 per person
1. See Jocassee's many "hidden" waterfalls 1. See one of Nat Geo's Top 50 Places 1. Director of Bob Cambell Geology Museum
2. Great way to end "Stay at Home Orders" 2. Enjoy your lunch in a special place 2. Director of SC Btanical Gardens
3. Private tours, Kayak Tours & more 3. JLT's most popular tour 3. South Carolina Naturalist Extraordinaire
4. Plan for our Bright Future 4. Swim, explore, relax and enjoy 4. 7 time Emmy Award Winner
Kayak Tours River Adventure Tours Jocassee Adventure Camp!
Time: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm Time: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm Time: 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Price: $95 per person / includes kayak Price: $75.00 per person Price: $45.00 per person
1. Approximately 3 hours of leisurely paddling times 1. 6 hours of fun and adventure 1. Fun and excitement for all Generations
2. Enjoy an intimate view of Lake Jocassee 2. Explore the wild rivers feeding Lake Jocassee 2. Exploration, Fun & Learning
3. Suitable for beginners & intermediate paddlers 3. Active, physical day for the young at heart 3. Hands on Nature & Ecology
4. Pontoon Shuttle to and from kayak areas 4. There is always something new to discover 4. Challenges for every age ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sunset Tours - Wed & Sat Full Moon Rising Cruises
Times will vary. 3 hour tours Times will vary. 3 hour tour
Price: $45 per person Price: $45. per person
1. Speed range dawdle to pokey 1. Enjoy the Sunset and Moon Rise 1.
2. Wind down after the day 2. Romantic & Serene 2.
3. Less crowded on the lake 3. Great way to wind down 3.
4. Cooler part of the day 4. Great for Adults (kids welcome) 4.
All tours can also be booked as private tours. Please see our options below
PRIVATE TOURS GROUP TOURS
3 HR - 4 HR - 6 HR 2 HR - 3 HR - 4 HR - 6 HR
1. Enjoy the comfort of your own pontoon 1. Great for Seniors, Churches, Businesses
2. Great for families & friends 2. Accomodates up to 56 people
3. Enjoy a romantic cruise for two 3. Special Wedding Parties & Organization
4. Makes a great gift. 4. Team building anyone?
PARKING INSTRUCTIONS CANCELLATION POLICY